Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Newfound Love For Rosebud Salve


I, for one, am a sucker for lip balms. I've tried them all. I simply can't have enough. At least its an affordable addiction... I had seen Rosebud Salve everywhere and had tempted to buy it every single time but what always made me put it down was the idea of having to put my finger in sticky goop every single time I wanted to apply it. Well, eventually I bought it anyway because I was in love with its cute vintage case. I'm glad I did though because I'm now obsessed. It smells so good, and this week my lips were pretty chapped. I put some of it on before I went to sleep and in the morning my lips were perfect. I was sold. I love that its all purpose and how it feels like it hydrates my lips instantly.
Rosebud Salve is at Sephora for $6