Sunday, February 25, 2007

Envision the Newest Visionaries


Sephora has recently brought us tons of new products that are the future of the beauty world. These products all have breakthrough technology, all of which is simply amazing. Here are a few of the products they featured...
Smashbox O-Glow - Not your ordinary blush, this is a tube filled with clear gel that when put on your cheeks, it quickly reacts to your skin and turns your cheeks the color of your natural blush. Very cool, I must say. I tried it, but I'm not a fan of the way I naturally blush. It was a bit to fuchsia-ish for my liking. I have seen this product work for other people though.
Sephora Brand Anti Bacterial Brush Set - Complete with five brushes, and a shampoo to take care of them, these brushes fight against and destroy bacteria.
Too Faced Lash Injection - Volumizes, and lengthens lashes, this mascara left my lashes with no clumps! It creates a tube around your lashes. I think this might just be my new favorite mascara. It comes off easily with makeup remover but it comes off in little tubes! I didn't know it did that but then I checked the website and it was part of the description.
Care By Stella McCartney - 100 percent organic skin products. It makes your skin look so refreshed that you'll be doing some tree hugging.
Cargo PlantLove Botanical Lipstick - It is a compostable lipstick. The entire case is made of corn. Some of our fav celebs even designed a shade. Can you say Lindsay Lohan?
Dr Brandt Lineless Anti-Glycation Serum - It protects the elasticity of your skin, minimizing effects of glycation.
GlowFusion Air Glow - At $175, your own personal spray on tan gun. An investment for you spray tan salon addicts? Very cool...

No comments: