Friday, January 05, 2007

Something The Fifth Dentist Might Even Recommend


Despite its mint scent, which automatically makes me think of my favorite gum, Trident, I adore the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque.
I washed my face with a basic oil free cleanser before I used it, and I then spread the mask on my face. The directions said to leave it on for 15 minutes but I may of left it on for about 20 or 25. I could feel it drying up impurities in my skin. After I washed it off, it gave my face a refreshed feeling. I saw results when I woke up in the morning. It is used for people with acne, large pores, relaxes tension lines and tired muscles, but can be used by those lucky people with perfect skin. Although, I probably wouldn't recommend it to those with dry skin.
But without a doubt, I love, love, love this "minty fresh clean".

1 comment:

teeth whitening said...

Hello really what the dentist recommend for a better dental health ?