Friday, January 05, 2007

If I'm Going To Be On A Deserted Island It Might As Well Be With Silky Straight Hair


You know the question if you were on a deserted island, what would you bring? Well, after purchasing the Chi Straightener, I fell in love with it, and made it my new exotic island must-have.

It straightened my hair quicker, and made it silkier than any of those drug-store bought flat irons. I've had some pretty bad experiences with straightening irons. For example, a Conair iron I once had that completely fell apart. The handles practically fell off and were hanging by the wires. This was just after a few months of having it. So, this time around I decided I'd splurge on my new straightener. Chi Straighteners range in prices from around $85 to about $200, but are totally worth it. The Chi leaves my wavy hair, perfectly straight. I've seen fewer breaks in my hair since I've started using it, and it doesn't dry my hair out.

You won't be rescuing me from any deserted island with my hair in a frizzy, gross mess anytime soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bought the chi because of you and I love it keep up the great work ! This is like my all time favorite blog and I feel like i dont need to read any thing else because nothing else compares. All I need to do is go on your page and see what got a kiss of approvel

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU KISSES OF APPROVEL!!!
I didnt know what to do with myself until I discovered your blog you saved my frizzy heap of dead skin cells with your entry about the chi straightner you are my idol.
rock on girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Hey I got one of these straighteners and when I opened it and the wire wasn't attatched into the straightener, and I accidently touched the end and it shocked me. I haven't been able to straighten my hair since, and I tried to take it back but the store wouldn't let me. Please message me back to help me on what I can do. justanothergirl_2010@hotmail.com